Sr. Quality Assurance
Our client is one of the worlds biotechnology companies, value-based, looking for innovation to transform the lives of patients with severe illness.
- Provide QA guidance and support in the production area
-Establish effective working relationships with Production, Warehouse, Maintenance and Engineering, QA Management
- Provide daily guidance and support to Production staff in regards to compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions-
- Act as a first point of contact in case of production queries
- Perform GMP compliance checks in production
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences or related field
- 3 years of related Quality Assurance or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and/ or Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge
- Manufacturing and/or Quality analytical processes and operations.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your profile via the apply button below and contact Bruna Oliveira