Our client is an international pharmaceutical organization based in Haarlem, Noord-Holland. They are a world leader in Over The Counter (OTC) medicines, and they also have a biopharmaceutical line.
You will be part of the Quality Systems & Compliance team. Your main goal is to ensure quality in accordance with the GMP rules and regulations. Next to that you will actively look for process improvements and implement new quality processes.
- - Measure, monitor and report site quality KPI's
- - Ensure a high standards of quality throughout different departments
- - Keep close contact with the relevant departments
- - Review and provide options in order to make quality decisions
- - Transfer quality information trough different sites
- - Manage investigations and CAPAs
- - Degree in Life Sciences
- - Strong background in GMP
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Able to efficiently look for process improvement
- - Experience with pharmaceutical processes, techniques, cGXP and process automation
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.