Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Sr QA/QC Specialist you will oversee the technical and analytical development of the Covid-19 vaccine, mainly QA oversight on analytical development teams.
- - Collaborate with functional project teams in a matrix environment to drive team accountability for quality deliverables.
- - Represent Quality on cross-functional Teams and participates in site initiatives and projects
- - Review of analytical and technical documentation and independently manage complex method and product issues
- - Review of analytical method transfer documentation package (transfer plans and reports, gap assessments, deviations)
- - Apply scientific and engineering principals for problem solving and advise to the teams
- Safeguard effective interfaces and dependencies with other programs and compliance with technical standards
- - Involved in conception of new ideas, leads process improvements and contributes to the ongoing development of new procedures, techniques and departmental guidelines.
- - Complies to EHS and GMP-standards.
- - MSc in a relevant discipline (Pharmacy, Biopharmaceutical Sciences)
- - 5+ years of analytical experience in an pharmaceutical setting, preferably in Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Analytical Development
- - Ability to work independently
- - Very good communication skills in English
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.