Our client is one of the top biopharmaceutical companies in The Netherlands and worldwide. They focus on saving people's lives through the development of important medicines and vaccines.
You will be supervising various investment projects during the implementation phase for Site Engineering. Also, where necessary, provide technical support within investment projects.
- Leading cross-functional teams to meet project milestones and demonstrating leadership.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Checking technical documents set up by suppliers and/or engineering.
- Applying knowledge of scientific and engineering principles, regulatory policies, engineering standards and practices to optimize the design and construction of facilities.
- Undertaking studies, applying our Capital Management Process, Lean Six Sigma methods and providing consulting to ongoing projects and existing business operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or applicable technical degree.
- 3 years or more of relevant engineering experience and/or 3 years or more of experience as a Site Construction Manager.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Result driven to deliver projects on time and budget
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment is a plus.
Other information: Interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying for this position. For this position, an EU passport, search year VISA, or work visa is required. Due to the urgency of the role no sponsorship is possible for candidates abroad.
Sr. Project Manager