Sr. Project Manager
Our client is one of top biopharmaceutical companies in The Netherlands and worldwide. They focus on saving people lives through the development of important medicines and vaccines.
You will be supervising various investment projects during the implementation phase for Site Engineering in Boxmeer. Also, where necessary, providing technical support within investment projects.
- Leading cross-functional teams to meet project milestones and demonstrating leadership.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Checking technical documents set up by suppliers and/or engineering.
- Applying knowledge of scientific and engineering principles, regulatory policies, engineering standards and practices to optimize the design and construction of facilities.
- Undertaking studies, applying our Capital Management Process, Lean Six Sigma methods and providing consulting to ongoing projects and existing business operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or applicable technical degree.
- 3 years or more of relevant engineering experience and/or 3 years or more of experience as a Site Construction Manager.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch is always a plus.
- Result driven to deliver projects on time and budget
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment is a plus.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.