Sr. Process Automation Analyst (Pharma)
Start: ASAP (aimed for beginning of January)
- Drives Vaccine Launch Facility [VLF] industry 4.0 / MFF initiatives by continual analyzing and improving digital tools and capabilities to support vaccine delivery.
- Connect locally with the MFF core team and global departments to ensure the latest MFF technologies are deployed or piloted
- Scope is the vaccine launch facility core processes and the supporting processes such as raw material flows, waste flows resource planning etc.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Deploy MFF in the VLF
• Developing, updating and follow through MFF roadmap for the Vaccine Launch Facility to enable a state of the art, automate and modular business unit.
• Performs year on year diagnostics on MFF maturity level
• Prioritize and selects MFF tools which deliver the most value for the business related to the maturity of the BU at that time.
• Reporting value creation from deployed MFF tools to VLF Management
• Make strong connection to Leiden site MFF deployment lead to ensure alignment, standardization and sustainability of MFF deployed tools across the platforms [e.g. NPI, PCI, JJT, SCSS strategy]
• Supports on technical level across the strategic improvement areas such as real time release, integrated quality, data visualization.
• Ensures the factory applications meets the user experience during deployment.
• Strong connection with vaccine production internal processes to identify MFF opportunities
• Ensures the applications serves the process to enable smoother end to end process flow.
• Develops and rolls out training plan to ensure MFF abilities are engrained. Identified gaps are closed with recruiting of team members with required MFF skills.
• Owner of change management plan to ensure MFF is internalized at the department
Supports the VLF process excellence department
• Coach technicians / intern(s) on technical competencies related to MFF deployment
• Support / facilitates work sessions across VLF regarding all kind of improvement topics to prototype / showcase and greenhouse MFF technologies as possible countermeasures.
• Supports all the activities related to value increase on all elements [ Safety, People, Quality, Delivery and Cost]
Qualifications, experience and required job profile competences
• A minimum of a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a (bio)engineering discipline
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in highly automated industry is required, preferably in process automation
• Knowledge in the area of automation and data analytics
• Persuasiveness, ability to be change agent, capable of influencing without direct authority is required. Sensitivity Adjusting messages pending the targeted audience. Environmental awareness in the area of I 4.0. Vision how to implement new technologies in pharma
• Knowledge of compliance, safety and environmental regulations, financial concepts, computer and data analytics skills.
• Data driven with ability to bring [manufacturing] context to the data.
• Defines problems and reaches valid conclusions.
• Prepares and delivers effective presentations to employees and management.
Interested? Do not hesitate and contact me by applying to this position!