Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You'll be supervising manufacturing and ensuring operations meet its production goals. You'll also be establishing personnel schedules and product lines based on business needs. Furthermore, part of your task is to suggest improvement changes while supporting CAPA records and its investigations.
- - Supervises manufacturing operations and works to meet production goals.
- - Establishes personnel schedules and product lines based on business needs.
- - Provides input to production flow and identifies potential manufacturing issues.
- - Tracks production orders and schedules
- - Supports the introduction of New Products/Equipment.
- - Reviews and approves deviations +providing information to NC's, CAPAs
- - Identifies improvement options for the processes and equipment.
- - BSc or MSc in a relevant field
- - 5-10 years of working experience
- - Excellent knowledge of cGMP
- - Strong communicator and a great leader
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.