Sr Electrical Engineer
Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical side of all the CAPEX and OPEX projects managed by the Global Engineering team through conceptual and basic design.
- Act as SME for electrical systems under the project manager direction for facilities, installations and cleanrooms
- Provide expertise regarding codes and technologies relevant to electrical designs like NEN1010, security/access networks and internal standards
- Works closely and independently with design partners during concept and basic design phases.
- Review and comment the designs of external suppliers
- Adopt a consultancy role in design and project phase
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer
- Background in facility and cleanroom is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in pharma, high-tech industry or consultancy firm
- Good communication skills in English & Dutch
- Willing to travel 20%
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.