Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and executing preventive/corrective maintenance activities for process and lab equipment. Furthermore you will also be guiding contractors (third parties) during the execution of such activities.
- Plan, schedule and execute preventive/corrective maintenance activities
- Guidance of 3rd parties during the execution of preventive/corrective activities
- First line troubleshooting in case of technical problems
- Ensuring safety of the shop floor
- BSc in Engineering, Biotechnology or automation (or equivalent education)
- Min. of 2y of working experience in a maintenance environment
- cGMP (Pharma) is a must
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharma industry and maintenance is a big plus (NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc...)
- Dutch is highly preferred
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button