Sr. Category Manager
At the company, we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We’re currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
About the Job
As Category Manager Capex & Technical Services at the company you will be providing procurement support to sourcing strategic projects in the Facilities & Engineering domain working closely with the Global Category. Lead for Capex and regional F&E teams.
The Category Manager is expected to proactively engage with key-stakeholders and pick-up and lead (partially/entirely) projects. The main projects the Category Manager will be working on several Capex (extension) projects and the Tendering of the Hard/Technical Services of the IFM Scope.
You will be part of the EU Sourcing & Procurement department which we are building up at the moment and therefore, you can help shape our organization going forward with your personal experience and motivation.
You will be reporting to the Global Associate Director Facilities & Engineering based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
- Support/lead sourcing projects with a focus on Capex & Technical Services
- Develop Capex Sourcing Strategies in collaboration with the F&E (global/local) Teams
- Develop & prepare formal tender documents (tender will be executed via e-sourcing tool), obtain quotes and lead cross-functional sourcing activities. Negotiate pricing, relevant T&C’s and amendments to support business needs.
- Collaborate and build productive relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient and compliant contract management is conducted by drafting/negotiating/validating with legal and consolidating/storing supplier contracts.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Sourcing/Procurement preferably in a biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in strategic procurement, category management and sourcing of Capex/Equipment & Technical services.
- Experience in regulated industries, preferably with an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, its quality requirements and GMP’s.
- Experience in e-procurement(SCOUT) and B2B operations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- A team player collaborating well in cross-functional matrix environment, ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Interested? don't forget to click the apply button and move forward for more information.