Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Sr. Buyer/Planner Leader you will lead and support projects to improve reliability and optimize material supply across the Large Molecule Network. You'll also be managing the End to End Global Planning process for dual sourcing and providing data mining analysis and visualization support to the Material Requirements planning team to facilitate escalation and risk management.
- Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
- Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
- Master’s Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline is essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
- 8-10 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
- Experience in the use of SAP.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.