Leiden , Netherlands
Sr Associate Scientist - BioTD API
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Sr Associate Scientist - Bio API Development you will do research on the development of large molecules to support both marketed and clinical products.
- Provide technical leadership for early and late phase development projects of large molecules APIS.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to meet project timelines.
- Technology transfer projects for the generation of toxicological and/or clinical material.
- Investigate new and innovative technologies.
- Early development of manufacturing processes of new molecules.
- Life cycle management support for commercial products.
- Master or PhD in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in R&D or Process Development and experience in a GMP manufacturing plant.
- Deep understanding of API large molecule manufacturing.
- Project management experience in a matrix organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Process Excellence and Six Sigma is a plus.
- Experience with statistical software packages and multivariate analysis is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.