Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a Senior Associate Scientist you will be highly involved in the NPI project and support the development of manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for the process development for the manufacture of new molecules
- Tech transfer of new large molecules to the pilot plant
- Support with the commercial manufacturing of newly introduced molecules
- Evaluate the introduction of new technologies in laboratories, pilot and commercial facilities
- MSc i a relevant field (Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, others)
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant position (GMP manufacturing plant/pilot plant environment)
- Experience with statistical software packages (e.g. Minitab) and Multivariate analysis is a plus
- Process Excellence experience and Six Sigma techniques is a plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Don't hesitate to apply!