Sr. Associate Scientist
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll be responsible for designing, executing biochemical and biophysical experiments, and analyzing biochemical and biophysical data
- Designing, executing biochemical and biophysical experiments
- Analyzing biochemical and biophysical data
- Instrument maintenance, troubleshooting
- Report writing
- MSc. in biochemistry, biophysics and/or protein chemistry
- Experience in early analytical development and/or process analytics technologies is a plus
- Hands-on experience with techniques such as: UV-VIS, fluorescence and circular dichroism and/or FTIR spectroscopy, multi-angle and dynamic light scattering, H/UPLCs, capillary isoelectric focusing, electrophoresis, isothermal and differential scanning calorimetry, biomolecular interactions (ex. Octet, Elisa, MSD, alphalysa and/or others), atomic force and/or electron microscopy
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.