My client is a specialised company focused on the health and sport nutrition.
Within this role you are responsible for the administration and the draft of specifications. Beside these you will manage the raw material, excipients and specifications for their clients. You will be guiding the junior specification management specialists in difficult projects.
- Drafting the specifications for the new and redesigned products for the clients.
- Administrating the changes and new specifications in the systems
- Drafting and validating the CoA and CoC and other certificates.
- Implement the food law changes in the product specifications.
- Supporting the Commercial, R&D and QA with providing them information of the raw materials and specifications.
- Bachelor or Master education within the food, pharmaceutical or biochemistry industry
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Can communicate in the following languages; Dutch and English. If you speak French and German that would be a pre.
- Knowledge of the food law in Europe.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following quality management systems; HACCP / GMP / ISO9001 or ISO22000.
- Experienced with project management.
- knowledgeable about the Navision or Vario ERP systems or something that you can compare it to.
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.