Specification Technologist | Food
My client is a food multinational.
Your mission will be to play a critical role in different innovation and secure projects. You will be part of the Macro-ingredients, 3PM and Compliance team.
- Ensure new and existing ingredient specifications comply with functional, quality & food safety and regulatory requirements
- Participate in various challenging business projects in multidisciplinary teams with colleagues from PD, QFS, C&P and factories
- Risk assessment of ingredients resulting in advice towards QFS for supplier approval / development
- Brings expertise on ingredient functionality, quality & food safety and/or regulation
- You have at between 2 and 5 years of experience in quality or product development in the food or pharma industry
- You have a Food Science/Food Safety (MSc)
- Fluency in English, both spoken & written