Specification and Food Labelling Technologist
Within this position you will be joining the new global food research centre and work for one of the worlds biggest FMCG companies. You will be a part of a Research & Development team.
- primary focusing on creating product and labelling specifications for Foods Europe
- manage specifications and labelling data
- make the specification compliant with European Food Law and verify it against regulatory rules, quality standards and model specs
- Delivers specifications and labelling data for innovations and data projects
- Drive standardization and simplification of product and labelling data
- BSc or MSc degree in Food Technology, Food Law, Commodity Science, Biotechnology or similar relevant area
- knowledge of European food law and labelling
- Management of technical documentation for foods products
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel) and knowledge about management of databases, Power BI
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.