Our client manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. They supply complex, active pharmaceutical raw materials of very high quality worldwide.
As a Regulatory Specialist you are responsible for answering questions from customers and governments in line with applicable regulations in such a way that optimal customer satisfaction is obtained.
- As a Regulatory Specialist you are involved in the worldwide proactive support of customers and government questions.
- Determining the strategy with regard to relevant parties (internal or external experts) for answering the question.
- Participate in projects that have consequences for the Customer & Regulatory Support increase the customer focus of the organization.
- Degree in chemistry, natural sciences pharmacy, food technology, health sciences or equivalent obtained through experience.
- At least three years of experience in production, quality and / or registration.
- Knowledge of customer registration processes and requirements.