Specialist Clinical Supply Chain (Quality)
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
In this role you will extend capabilities of clinical planning department. You will be responsible for timely initiation and closure of change control, deviation and/or Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) records.
- - Project management: delivering cross functional projects as a lead
- - Process improvement: Identifying and delivering improvements of departmental and cross functional processes and documents
- - Deviation management, Change Controls
- - Leading root cause analysis sessions
- - Own and manage CAPA records
- - At least 2 years of experience in a GxP regulated environment (pharma or biotech)
- - Understanding of Supply Chain functioning
- - Experience dealing with quality related documentation (CAPAs, deviations, change controls)
- - Supply Chain and/or Quality Assurance background
- - Experience with project leadership and project management techniques is a pre
- - Knowledge of clinical supply chain management is a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.