You will be part of a multinational team in one of the biggest Food organisation based in Noord-Brabant.
In this role you will be responsible for the strategy execution, procurement and supplier management. You will communicate to different stakeholders and monitor the market in terms of availability and cost development.
- Running tenders in line with the needs of the business on short and medium term, but also on long term sustainability goals
- Category governance to continue with cross-function stakeholders
- Developing the sourcing strategy for the responsible portfolio
- Maintain and develop collaboration with in Europe to continue improvement in purchasing synergies where relevant.
- Bachelor in supply chain or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in procurement, packaging experience is a plus
- Negotiation and stakeholder management skills
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button