Our client is a relatively young pharmaceutical company found in the US that focuses on treating Cancer. It produces immunotherapy that serves as an alternative for the chemotherapy. We are looking for professionals to join the team in their European HQ that is located in Amsterdam area and provides treatment for the whole European market.
In this position you will work closely with the Facility & Engineering and Purchasing departments and connect them. Besides, you will be responsible for the supply of maintenance, equipment and utilities suppliers.
- Sourcing the market and selecting suitable equipment and utilities
- Negotiating the supply pricing and manage the purchase orders and invoices
- Creating special requirements and finding equipment to match them
- Being the first contact person for various suppliers and stakeholders
- HBO or higher education preferably in technical direction
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have done equipment purchasing and finance management
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.