My client is a large multinational located in the Netherlands.
The main purpose of this role is translating the business requirements into technical requirements, design and develop analytics solutions that satisfy those requirements. Competencies key to make Integrated Operations a success, are:
• Practical creativity
• Enterprising behavior
• Ability to learn
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the business needs & context and to gather the corresponding solutions’ requirements
- Data sourcing (automated) and data preparation for further solutions development steps
- Design/create data model in the backend- this includes doing data transformations, features generation, writing scripts, choosing the best schema that suits the data etc
- Timely delivery of high-quality analytics solutions with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort – ideally build in Azure cloud service and delivered with user interfaces/ dashboard in PowerBi
- Ensure integration of developed tools with the already existing systems and solutions (where necessary) is designed and working effectively
- Provide End-User/Customer training on the developed solutions and ensure their integration in the existing systems.
- Demonstrable experience with:
- Cloud computing (i.e. Ms Azure), working with SQL and DAX Studio
- Scripting in Python (a must have) and working with big data tools such as Spark
- Developing analytics solutions UI with PowerBi and working with Excel is a must