NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life, this company is preparing to introduce another revolutionary product,
Working as a Software Designer in this company means that the projects that you work on are on a scale unlike what most others can provide. Being part of this team means that you'll work on a project that has finished it's clinical trials last year and the goal is to reduce the amount of radiation patients are exposed to when being treated in the hospital. You'll join a small but dedicated team to build this new solution.
- Design and integration of (sub)systems software
- Combining existing modules into several components to be integrated within the final system
- Coaching and training newer, more junior teammembers
- Contribute to improvement initiatives to help drive future oriented studies
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Software Engineering, IT or comparable education
- 5 years of experience in developing Medical Product Software
- Extensive experience with C++, C# & .NET
Want to know more? Apply below!