About the company
A biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
About the role:
As a Site Planner you would support the shipments in collaboration across the site to ensure that shipment requests are timely coordinated for both clinical and patients orders. You will be a part of the Supply Capacity Planning meetings in order to align the capacity of Manufacturing, Quality, Site Supply Chain and Facilities.
You will also support with the implementation of new automated Finite Scheduling tool..
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical, or
- 3+ medical device industry. Ideally having extensive supply chain
- 3+ knowledge and experience within those industries.
- In depth knowledge of planning requirements and production scheduling.
- Experience working closely with Manufacturing, Project Management, functional team leaders, clinical teams and contract manufacturing partners.
- Excellent MS Office skills Experience with implementing scheduling software is a plus.
- Additional specific qualifications in the area of supplies demand and logistics/ or planning management including and APICs, CPIM, and related professional certifications preferred
Interested? Please do not hesitate to click the apply button.
See ypu on the other side.