Title: Site Planner
Our client is a big player in the biotechnology industry with a mission to create suitable therapy coupled with an innovative technology specifically used for incurable diseases such as cancer.
In this role you will be part of the Site Planning department which takes care of the planning of the clinical products and is responsible for checking the status of the orders. Additionally, in this position you will be in contact with various departments such as Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
• Implement shipping planning by ensuring good overview
• Synchronize and facilitate the tasks related to manufacturing, labelling and shipping
• Contribute to the S&OP
• Participate in internal meetings providing data on volume and availability
• Utilize KPIs to enhance capacity levels
• Minimum a Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain or similar
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in pharma/biotech industry is a plus
• Previous knowledge of planning and scheduling
• Previous understanding of scheduling systems is preferred
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.