Our customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world!
You will be responsible for preparing and managing the shut down process for the GMP environment. This person is part of the management team.
- Coordinate with the quality, supply chain and production departments
- Alling the interest of all stakeholders
- Create a plan and a to do list for the shutdown
- Attend meetings with the engineering and maintenance team
- Ensure the shutdown is planned and monitor all activities
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- Project management skills
- Technical background in maintenance or utilities
- Familiar with GMP or other highly regulated environment
- Fluent in Dutch & English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.