You will be working on a production site of an international pharmaceutical company in North Holland.
In this role you are responsible for planning the stops of complex technical installation. You are responsible for safe, timely and correct execution during a shutdown within the sterile GMP environment.Responsibilities
- Planning of maintenance stops on main equipment, so that maximum availability of installations is guaranteed;
- Preparing and managing a shutdown schedule for both Parenteral and ICP production locations;
- Organizing and coordinating the shutdown meetings;
- Organize the evaluation meeting with stakeholders (maintenance, validation and calibration, engineering, production, supply chain and quality);
- Drawing up and managing a H&S plan that is necessary for the execution of the work;
- Monitoring the progress of all work during the stop window;
- Drawing up and managing the shutdown budget;
- Management and update of the closing scenario with accompanying work instructions.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, process and / or chemical)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven relevant work experience in a comparable position in project management.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the field of maintenance processes
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.