Service Technician (Mechanical)
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
You will be part of an international team which is giving maintenance support for multiple factories. You will apply new adjustments within the Production and Warehouse department in order ensure that all the machines and systems are upgraded and in line with the GMP regulations.
- Ensure that all improvements are in line with the GMP regulations and internal compliance
- Make sure that the employees are able to do their work in a clean and safe environment
- Arrange technical trainings
- Give guidance during the implementation of new equipment
- Create and check technical documentation
- Execute corrective and preventive maintenance tasks
- Follow up on the replacement plan
- Take the lead within the team when necessary
- At least MBO education
- 3 years relevant experience in one of the following areas: production, automation, warehouse, tracking products or materials
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience in maintenance
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Windimi Post and apply via the vacancy.