Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The purpose of this position is to provide end user support to the Company employees to enhance productivity in the operation of IT computer technology. This position is responsible to provide a high first call resolution rate, document problems and solutions, and record all activity and communications regarding problems or requests for service in the ticket management software.
• Respond to and resolve Incident tickets and Change Requests within the designated Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Call answering and monitoring
• Log and track all customer questions and incidents through resolution in ticket management system; escalate customer problems by following documented escalation procedures
• Responsible for going to workstations of employees to provide support for more detailed analysis and troubleshooting using documented procedures, knowledgebase documentation, and available tools for onsite and remote issues
• Record incident symptoms, status, and resolution information
• Communicate severe incidents and expired SLA targets to Service Delivery management.
• Monitor Service Delivery incident tickets to ensure incidents are being addressed within guidelines and provide status updates to customers and other IT support groups/individuals
• Provide remote support and thorough communication to address issues remotely
• Write, update, and distribute technical and/or troubleshooting tips and knowledge base documentation to the Service Delivery staff as appropriate
• Act as a liaison between business partners and the proper IT support teams
• Provide on-call support when required
• Asset Management
• 2 year technical degree in Computer / IT area
• at least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in a technical support environment, call center, or help desk
• experience with working in desktop environment and standard Microsoft Products
• experience with working in a large IS organization (multiple locations, client server technology, WAN, 1000+ personal computer workstations)