Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
The position is for an experienced senior and independent expert in API automation testing who can work the role independently. by using and teaching test design methods, techniques and tools. You will be co defines the feature acceptance criteria, the approach and implementation of automated tests.
For this role you are responsible for Responsible for high quality tests by coaching and guiding the developers and test engineers in the team. You will Help them to prepare, implement and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests (test pyramid test suite, system integration, verification and validation test)
· AWS Cloud Knowledge, CloudFoundry knowledge is a plus
· API Test Automation experience
· Able to understand and test complex SQL using JOINS, CTEs etc
· API Performance testing using Jmeter, K6, Gatling etc.
· Assists SW engineers in the analysis of reported problems.
· Writes test cases (based on the defined test design) and develops automated test scripts;
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at email@example.com or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below