Senior Technician (Molecular & Biochemical)
This organization is focused on Gene Therapy to treat immunological diseases. Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA, this way it targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. This firm uses viruses and vectors to get into the cell to deliver the new copy of the gene into a cell.
You will be mainly responsible for developing and optimizing Molecular (cloning, DNA and RNA isolation, QPCR, sequencing approaches) and Biochemical assays (western blot, ELISA, MSD)
Involved in practical lab work and data analysis
- Develops novel molecular, biochemical or in vitro assays to support preclinical work on novel CNS targets
- Executes the experimental work as planned with the Senior Scientist, with little to no supervision-
- HLO/BSc in life sciences, biology, biotechnology or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Molecular (cloning, DNA and RNA isolation, QPCR, sequencing approaches) and biochemical (western blot, ELISA, MSD) techniques is a must
- Experience with in vitro cell models (cell lines, primary cultures); experience in iPSC
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.