Senior Supply Chain Assistant
A biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
About the role
-You will be join to Site Supply Chain department together with the site material planning team
- You will work closely with site material planning team
- You will assist with stakeholders from different departments like Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering Facility
- You will create and execute material supply plan, by ensuring timely PO’s
- You will initiate, support and lead cost savings initiatives
- Ensure GMP compliance for material planning, Change controls: CAPA
- Responsible for a flawless execution of the monthly planning cycle for your material portfolio
-Good analytical knowledge on metrics to ensure visibility on material planning activities
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge is big plus
- Manage resolution and mitigation of material issues
Interested? Please apply via the website and i will call you to discuss this role further.