FLEMISH BRABANT, Belgium
Senior Security Network Specialist
While this company is still quite young in the number of years they have been around, you wouldn't be able to tell by the broad scale and innovation of the several projects that they have been involved in. With the possibility of creating almost anything their customers could ask for, they have branched out into several branches because of the versatility of their core business. What is this core business? They are at the forefront of innovative 3D printing solutions and their innovative products have allowed them to open offices all over the world.
About the role
Working as a Security Network Engineer in this role will mean cooperating closely with the already existing team to stay ahead of the curve. Defining the relevant measures that optimize the security of all IT systems. Having such a senior role within a global organisation while working at the headquarters does mean that this Senior Engineer will work closely with the global Infrastructure-, application- & development teams and provide technical direction in order to keep the systems and relevant infrastructures secure.
- Provide ownership in regards to the network and infrastructure security;
- Transform relevant regulatory requirements into implementable actions;
- Design the security framework for all the systems;
- Provide training and coaching for the Junior teammembers;
- Design a strategic view on a secure network environment.
- 5 years of experience in a strong security environment;
- A masters degree or exceptional experience;
- Experience in networking skills such as managing Firewalls, LAN/WAN & Switches;
- Knowledge of Cloud based software such as AWS & MS Azure;
- Working experience of CyberArk & Splunk