FLEMISH BRABAND, Belgium
Senior Security Network Engineer
Our client is a company in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing sector, based in Brussels area.
The Network Security Engineer is responsible for defining the security measures and support the global security infrastructure within the company. You wil work closely with all global IT infrastructure teams, as well with the application and development teams. Furthermore, you will also work closely with management to establish and deliver consistent technical direction, as well as identify opportunities to improve and use new networking/security related technologies to meet or exceed business requirements.
- Provide operational ownership for network and security infrastructure
- Implement security measures in different areas
- Enforce governance, provide support and operational escalation for the production security environment, being point of contact for all network security related issues
- Translate regulatory compliance requirements into implementation actions
- Design a secure framework in which the business is allowed to navigate in
- Train/coach junior network engineers
- Manage and coordinate incidents
- Design strategic view on a secure network environment
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a strong security environment and obtained relevant security certifications
- Strong network skills (Configuration and management of Firewall, LAN, WAN, Switch) and are experienced in network architecture
- High level Cybersecurity skills (network and infrastructure level)
- Experienced in CyberArk, Splunk
- Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure) and good product knowledge like Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet...
- Critical thinker, pragmatic and self-organized
- Strong leader with excellent Project Management skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.