Senior Security Governance Analyst
About the company
For over 100 years has this company been dedicated to providing the food and beverage industry with top of the line products. With their technological innovations they strive to always develop new products.
About the role
This function will be a very independent role with direct contact to the Director of Security Governance located in the USA. It's important in this role to cooperate with a team that's partly situated in Amsterdam but also spread globally in order to keep refining and improving the Information Security models that currently are in place according to the framework consiting of ISO 27001 & ISO 27002.
- Tracking and reporting any security gaps
- Work with, and lead functional teams on collecting data
- Monitor compliance with the security policies and standards
- Oversee the implementation and update of security policies and standards
- Stay up to date on the newest processess and standards for Information Security
- 8 years of experience in IT Security
- Certifications such as: CISM, CISSP, CRISC & CISSP
- Experience with frameworks such as ISO 27001 & 27002
- Understanding security technology such as Firewalls
Want to know more? Apply via the button below