(Senior) Scientist Analytical Development
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are a Biopharmaceutical company that mainly focuses on cardiovascular diseases, immunological diseases and cancer.
You will be a part of the Analytical Development (AD) department who is responsible for development and implementation of methods required for release and characterization of vaccine products from early to late product development stages. Within AD, the group focuses on development of HPLC, electrophoretic, spectrophotometric, CE, DLS, MS and other physicochemical methods for the analysis of a wide range of virus based products.
- You will lead a team of 10-15 motivated co-workers, both technicians and scientists.
- Establishing method development strategies
- (Daily) management and personal development of technicians and scientists in the team
- Representing the team within the organization
- Publishing results
- Implementing new technologies
- Monitoring project progress in the group
- PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline such as analytical or physical chemistry, biochemistry or bio-pharmaceutical sciences
- Good network in the pharmaceutical product development industry for method development and product characterization
At least 5 years experience with:
- Analytical method development, qualification, validation and transfer for vaccine or other biological products
- Regulatory filing at different clinical development phases up to and including phase III and registration
- Quality systems such as GMP
- People management and coaching skills
- Pragmatic and able to cope with changes
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Attitude focused on team performance
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.