Job Title: Senior Regulatory Product Manager
Our client is a one of the biggest players in the biomedical industry active in human and animal health products. One of their main focus points are to invest in innovation and to improve the lives of the people around the world.
In this role you will be part of the biologicals team within the Global Regulatory Affairs department focused on the content of the regulatory compliance for veterinary products. Your main tasks will be to take full control of the licensing of new products as well as to assist with the regulatory tasks associated with the products on the market.
- Be responsible for the documentation related to licensing of the products
- Participate in external meetings and communicate with authorities to coordinate licensing issues
- Be aware of all regulatory conditions to manage the new and old product requirements
- Apply and support internal departments with regulatory information
- Create suitable strategy based on regulatory conditions
- Take part in internal meetings and projects related to regulatory compliance
- PhD is desirable or experience in Virology, Biology, Veterinary or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Regulatory Affairs in biology/veterinary in pharma
- Outstanding communication and project deliverable skills
- Excellent English, Dutch is welcomed
- Ability to work information systems
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.