(Senior) Recruitment Consultant
Since 2012 SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and committed recruitment and executive search company for the life sciences industry. SIRE stands for Sincerity, Intelligence, Resultant and Excellence and this is reflected in our approach and experienced consultants.
We pride ourselves on our ability to constantly adapt to changes within the life sciences industry while maintaining the highest level of recruitment for both our clients and candidates. For that reason we are the recruitment market leader in the Benelux Life Sciences industry! Would you like to recruit various specialists for major clients. Then read on!
What will you be doing?
As a recruitment consultant you are responsible for the recruitment process between clients and candidates from start to finish, for example: building and further developing your own client portfolio; finding the right match between clients and candidates; assessing CVs; negotiating contracts; preparing candidates for interviews.
At SIRE you get a lot of freedom and you are responsible for your own success. Showing initiative is highly appreciated and you can therefore organize your own work. At the same time, everyone works together as a team that pursues the same goals and supports each other in getting the best out of themselves.
You look beyond the standards to create matches that result in successful careers for the candidates and valuable talent for our customers. You will find and select the best specialists in the market, offer tailored recruiting services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placements.
First of all you are assertive, flexible and have a commercial mindset.
Furthermore you meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English;
- Living within an hour of Haarlem railway station;
- In possession of a valid driver’s license B;
- Social, resilient and result-oriented;
- Interest in the pharmaceutical, Food and FMGC industry.
What do we offer you?
- Very nice colleagues with the best events and Friday afternoon drinks
- A contract for an indefinite period of time;
- An above-market base salary;
- Unlimited bonuses (yes, really!);
- Possibility to work some days from home
- A young, driven, professional and close team that is ready to serve you
- Ample opportunities for advancement;
- Incentives such as the monthly lunch club and super lunch clubs abroad
- Working in a beautiful centrally located location