Our client is one of the biggest multinational biopharmaceutical companies in the world whose mission is to focus on scientific innovation to deliver medicines and vaccines that may help millions of people around the world.
Your role as a Quality Assurance Auditor is to ensure that the right tools are available for associates. The specifications are in order and SAP is set up. Also make sure that products are released and answer questions that may arise about operational matters. You will be joining a team of 20 people consisting of associates, QA officers and specialists. You should be able to work under pressure and able to withstand stress.
- Responsible in creating testing parameters for products and services, develop quality control procedures, perform audits, and oversee quality control teams.
- Reviews and approves production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment or clinical supply.
- Communicates and resolves complaints from clients and stockholders.
- Work experience should be in the pharmaceutical, chemical industry or government drug- regulatory agency with knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Excellent English communication skills both in verbal and written.
- Proficiency in quality management software, particularly SAP.
- Attention to details and advanced organizational skills.
If you think that this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.