Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Our client is an innovative leader on the field of pharmaceutical biotechnology. Over the past 40 years, they have been pioneers in developing revolutionary medicine to help ill people around the world.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist you will work on improving processes according to the safety and security requirements, draft, review and approve documentations and guidelines, check batch record reviews, sample inspections, cooperate with colleagues from other company sites and external partners to investigate and resolve product quality complaints, and take part in audits.
- Ensure that the environment, the processes and products are in alignment with the GMP and safety & security guidelines.
- CAPA & Deviation management.
- Create, approve and improve documentations and guidelines.
- Investigate and resolve product quality complaints.
- Take part in the quality assurance of multiple production-related projects.
- Participate in regulatory inspections and audits.
- MBO or BA degree on a relevant field with 2-3 years of related professional experience / Master’s degree with some relevant work experience.
- Previous working experience in quality assurance, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- Experience with GMPs and SOPs.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.