Senior Quality Assurance
Our client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
- Provide QA guidance and support in the production area
- Establish effective working relationships with Production, Warehouse, Maintenance and Engineering, QA Management
- Provide daily guidance and support to Production staff in regards to compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Act as a first point of contact in case of production queries
- Perform GMP compliance checks in production
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences or related field
- 3 years of related Quality Assurance or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and/ or Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge
- Manufacturing and/or Quality analytical processes and operations.