Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease, through innovative techniques as CAR T-cell therapy.
About the role:
As a project manager, your responsibility will focus on serving as a senior people manager with focus on operational resource management, across multiple projects that have the scope of improving the site and its processes.
• Leads the day-to-day activities of the engineering department and ensure GMP compliance across the projects and processes.
• May manage external contractors in addition to internal line reports.
• Builds and manages an effective Engineering team and ensuring staff development, budgeting and cost control, talent mapping, succession planning, the development of strong leaders within the function, and multi-function for long-term planning
• Manages the site Capital Project Portfolio and budget for the Engineering department and as well its execution and processes.
• Develops, reviews, modifies, implements and recommends modifications to company to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
• Collaborates with the Global Facilities and Engineering Network to enable development and implementation of company best practice for engineering.
• Minimum Bachelor's in engineering and/or related fields
• Minimum 5 years experience as project officer or manager within manufacturing engineering
• GMP qualification/certification
• Experience in handling large teams and coordinate highly-cost projects
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!