Senior Project Manager CMC
The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
Within this role you will be providing CMC Team Support. Translating the CMC strategy into realistic and executable CMC deliverables with clear assumptions based on CMC and Commercial input.
- Support the risk management process
- Work out scenarios to support decision making
- Manage the CMC end-to-end process from pre-NME through launch
- Proactively plan and manage the cross-functional project deliverables that support the CMC development
- Owns the whole CMC schedule
- Minimum Bachelors' degree in a pharmaceutical related field
- Project Management certification
- 5-10 years' of industry experience
- Experienced within CMC development
- Working knowledge of drug development is requirement