Duration: 1 year
Start date: As soon as possible
Our client is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. They make products that people love – and that make a difference.
About this role
As a Media Project Manager you will be working together with the functional media lead on planning, tracking and assisting the smooth transition of the Media Function from the existing company to a new company.
Key result areas (major duties, accountabilities and responsibilities)
- Working together with global & local European markets and our media agency partners to define media strategy and activation plans for our brands.
- Conducting insight driven Media Reviews on a periodic basis and drive continuous optimization of our media investments
- Setting up of new systems for marketers and working with managers across marketing, procurement and finance department and stakeholder management.
- Defining end state, validating created processes and adapting the same to local markets.
Qualifications & Skills
- 8+years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with Media platforms, Programmatic & Digital Bidding Strategies
- Master skills with Excel & PowerPoint and Media Analysis
- Good knowledge and experience in Media fundamentals, Strategy, activation & buying (omni-channels
- Complex Project management experience
Interested? Questions? Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy. ???????