My client is a market leader in the food industry
About the role
This role is for someone who is driven, resilient and experienced in complex project management. The ideal candidate has experience in a Marketing Function and an interest in assisting the business in building a high performing Marketing Function in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
- Work with Consultants and internal teams to assist in the transfer of services and setting up of new systems for marketers, working with managers across marketing, procurement and finance.
- Defining end state, validating created processes and adapting the same to local markets.
- Migrate local and global systems from.
- Track status of migration and coordinate with stakeholders
- Understand and lead transition plan on: Marketing Systems (SWOP, blue, coupa etc)
- Database Transition: Audit and identify all teams and shared folders across marketing and support functions that is required
- Contract renewal: Migrate all relevant local and global contracts.
- Localisation: Ensuring global processes are localized as per government regulations or local market situation
- Liaising with IT team for actual transfers
- Complex Project management
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- Excel expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self driven
- A good understanding of Marketing systems, processes and tasks OR a quick learner
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply Now button