Language: Dutch & English
Our client is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies and they are deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines.
As a Sr. Project Engineer you will take part of the sustainability projects to meet the energy transmission targets.
- Participate in the company's long term sustainability project
- Design engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality guidelines
- Develop technical solutions to sustainability problems
- Make sure that the current installations and equipment are adequate in the event of changes in energy source.
- Review & set up the validation documents for new product launches and capital projects
- Engineering (civil / facility / industrial / maintenace / etc.) degree
- Deep knowledge of the newest technical/engineering solutions in energy transition
- Excellent communication in Dutch and English.
- Experience in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, chemical or equivalent) is an advantage
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.