Senior Project Engineering
Our client is one of the worlds biotechnology companies, value-based, looking for innovation to transform the lives of patients with severe illness.
As a Sr. Project Engineering you will owned the facilities of the company including GMP, manufacturing, warehouse, cold-store, offices and utilities. You will be responsible for the Facilities Maintenance , infrastructure of the build, electrical power. High density, warehouse storage systems.
- Responsible for the sustainability projects.
-Develop technical solutions to complex sustainability problems
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and projects such as reliability and sustainability.
- Check equipment behavior, co-lead development of maintenance concepts and design and implement modifications.
- Technically support for reviewing and set up of validation documents for new products.
- Bachelor or Master degree in (facility, industrial, civil) engineering.
- Experience in similar role.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, chemical or equivalent)
- Good Communication and technical skills.
- Fluent in English.
Are you interested and want to apply for role, feel free to contact me.