The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
As a Materials Planner you will be responsible for coordination and execution of all end to end activities to ensure the availability of raw materials and components. You will coordinate and complete targets assigned by the project manager within the requested time and budget.
- Deliver Raw Materials and Components within timelines
- Set up and review all planning parameters to secure a continuous supply
- Monitor and summarize progress of required steps in material introduction
- Focus on process development and continuous improvement
- Bachelors' Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in planning and/or purchasing
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- It is a plus to have a Lean or APICS certification
Are you the organized professional this company is looking for?
Apply via the button below!