The company has been building better futures with our partners and through over 250 projects across the medical technology landscape, including respiratory care, drug delivery, radiology and point of care diagnostics.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for working as part of a team responsible for developing and delivering complex products that realise new futures for our customers worldwide.
- Ensuring projects are guided from concept, through development and delivery
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure product development is at the highest standard;
- Provide leadership and guidance to product developers
· 8+ years of experience working in project-based roles, with the majority of experience in the medical device or associated industries
- (Must) Microsoft Office suite (inc Powerpoint & Project), CAD software (preferably Solidworks and/or Creo/Pro-e), FEA software
- Understanding of new product development under design controls as specified by a Quality Management System (ISO9001, ISO13485, GMP or similar)
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at email@example.com or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below