Senior Mechanical Engineer
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you help improve performance of processing lines in plants in the Mechanical area. You are involved during the full cycle; from conceiving new ideas to implementing and validating them.
Responsibilities - Important part of the job, but not limited to:
- Conducting evaluation of key suppliers and third parties involved in acquiring neccessary equipment and relatables
- Come up with solutions in the design phase that are (cost) effective and feasible
- Work in multi-disciplinary team where you clearly convey your requirements in intertwining projects
- Actively involve in fulfilling risk assessements and needed actions based on the oucomes
- An University (of applied sciences) degree in Mechanical Engineering with appropriate knowledge of the chemical industry
- You have 8 to 12 years of experience as Project leader or a senior Mechanic
- Extra Electrica and IS knowledge (PLC, P&ID) is considered a pre
- Well educated in (software) calculation instruments and saftey protocols- related studies
- Excellent in English. Dutch is strong plus.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please use the orange button to apply directly. Feel free to contact me for questions.